از ویکیپدیا، دانشنامهٔ آزاد
- Irenaeus himself tells us (Against Heresies 3.3.4, cf Eusebius Historia Ecclesiastica 5.20.5ff) that in his 'youth' he saw Polycarp, the Bishop of Smyrna who was martyred c156. This is the evidence used to assume that Irenaeus was born in Smyrna during the 130s–140s.
پیوند به بیرون[ویرایش]
- Early Christian Writings Irenaeus
- Fragments from his lost works
- A nineteenth-century translation of Irenaeus' work
- EarlyChurch.org.uk Extensive bibliography.
- Gregory S. Neal: "The Nature of Evil and the Irenaean Theodicy" Grace Incarnate (۱۹۸۸)
- Critique of Irenaeus, Elaine H. Pagels
- Critique of Pagel's article by Father Paul Mankowski
- Opera Omnia by Migne Patrologia Graeca with analytical indexes
- "St. Irenæus, Bishop of Lyons, Martyr", Butler's Lives of the Saints