راهنما:الفبای آوانگاری بینالمللی ماندارین
پرش به ناوبری پرش به جستجو
- Help:IPA/Mandarin، ویکیپدیای انگلیسی.
- [ɕ, tɕ, tɕʰ] are always followed by /i, j/ or /y, ɥ/.
- Also transcribed as ʐ in older literature.
- ü (/[[|y]]/) is spelled u after j, q, x in pinyin since /[[|u]]/ cannot occur after them.
- Note that this symbol is rarely used, usually omitted during writing.
- Voiced continuants (also transcribed [ɨ, ɯ] or [ʐ̩, z̩]) reflecting the character of the preceding consonant
- wei, you/yu, wen/wên are spelled respectively ui, iu, un in pinyin and Wade-Giles but are pronounced identically when they are preceded by a consonant.
- ⟨ê⟩ is spelled as ⟨o⟩ after ⟨k, k', h⟩ in Wade-Giles.
- ⟨uo⟩ is spelled ⟨o⟩ after ⟨b, p, m, f⟩ in Pinyin.
- ㄨㄛ is spelled as ⟨o⟩, except for ⟨k, k', h, sh⟩ (as ⟨kuo, k'uo, huo, shuo⟩) in Wade-Giles.
- The rhotic vowel also appears in erhua.