فهرست گرانترین نقاشیها
|این مقاله تاریخگذشته است.|
|این نوشتار نیازمند اصلاح ترجمه مقاله است. با توجه به متن اصلی و رعایت سیاست ویرایش، دستور خط فارسی و ارجاع به منابع.|
کی ازدواج خواهی کرد؟ نقاشی رنگ روغنی است که توسط پل گوگن، نقاش پُستامپرسیونیسم فرانسوی در سال ۱۸۹۲ میلادی، کشیده. این تابلو که نزدیک نیم قرن در موزه کونتس در بازل، سوئیس به امانت سپرده شده بود، در فوریه ۲۰۱۵ توسط خانواده رادلف اشتاچلین به یک خریدار ناشناس – براساس گزارشها به موزهای در قطر – نزدیک به ۳۰۰ میلیون دلار فروخته شد.
فهرست زیر بر پایه بالاترین بهای پرداخت شده در مزایدهها یا حراجیهای خصوصی است[ویرایش]
Portrait of Alfonso d'Avalos, in Armor with a Page (تیتیان)
- exact price (even the currency of sale) is not known, with estimates from $259 million to even $300 million
- Reportedly, Gachet's portrait was privately resold to a European buyer in 1997 or 1998 for $65-$90 million through Sotheby’s  
- This is the small version of the painting; the large version is at Musée d'Orsay.
- Privately resold for ca. $50 million through Sotheby’s in 1997
- The paintings transferred to the dealers include a late Claude Monet entitled Corona (Water Lilies) from around 1920; Pierre-Auguste Renoir's Reclining Nude of 1902, Wassily Kandinsky's Autumn Landscape, Murnau from 1908, and Pablo Picasso's Striped Bodice from September 1943.
- Alan Bond could not pay off the painting, and Irises was resold (probably for somewhat less) to the Getty Museum.
- Later in 2002, Thomson donated his private collection, including the Rubens, to the گالری هنر اونتاریو 
- Most expensive painting by a living artist
- Annenberg donated it subsequently to the Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Steve Wynn, who bid on the painting at auction, privately acquired the work several months later from the unidentified buyer for an undisclosed, supposedly lower price. Kenneth Griffin acquired it in 2004 from Wynn . Some news articles, probably by mistake, claim that Griffin was the buyer at Sotheby's in 1999 .
- Usually estimated at "over €50 M" or "between 50 and 60 million Euros". $75M would have been €53M on July 12, 2011.
- a Belgian banker and collector who bought it in 1939 for $18,000. His was the last name on the 1988 provenance list; painting came from "a private collection in Arizona"
- In October 2006, Steve Wynn purportedly agreed to sell Le Rêve to Steven Cohen for $139 million, just above the world record at the time, but the sale was canceled after Wynn damaged the painting.
- On Oct. 7, 2005, The New York Times reported that Steven Cohen bought van Gogh's "Peasant Woman Against a Background of Wheat" and پل گوگن's "Bathers" (1903) from Steve Wynn for approximately $110 million , though guesses range from $100-150 million. One or both of the paintings may thus occur higher on this list.
- AMA: 250 M $، یک رکورد جدید برای نقاشی
- ولت آنلاین
- گتی ۱۰٬۵ میلیون دلار برای نقاشی میپردازد، نیویورک تایمز
پیوند به بیرون[ویرایش]
- Top 100 most expensive paintings (فرانسوی)
- The Most Expensive Paintings ever sold list by theartwolf
- Reyburn, Scott; Carvajal, Doreen (February 5, 2015). "Gauguin Painting Is Said to Fetch Nearly $300 Million". نیویورک تایمز. Retrieved February 5, 2015.
- Art Media Agency (AMA), 250 M$, a new record for a painting?, 4 May 2011
- Stefan Koldehoff, Welt-online: Das Rätsel vom teuersten Bild aller Zeiten, 31 July 2011 (already mentions Qatar as most likely buyer)
- Peers, Alexandra (January 2012). "Qatar Purchases Cézanne’s The Card Players for More Than $250 Million, Highest Price Ever for a Work of Art". QuatarSale. Retrieved 2012-02-03.
- Carol Vogel, A Pollock Is Sold, Possibly for a Record Price, نیویورک تایمز, November 2, 2006
- Carol Vogel, Landmark De Kooning Crowns Collection, New York Times, November 18, 2006
- Carol Vogel, Lauder Pays $135 Million, a Record, for a Klimt Portrait, New York Times, June 19, 2006
- Claire Foy-Smith, Who buys paintings for $104m?, BBC News Online, 6 May 2004
- Lot description and auction details of "Garçon à la pipe" at Sotheby's website.
- Kelly Crow, An Art Mystery Solved: Mogul Is 'Scream' Buyer, The Wall Street Journal, July 11, 2012
- Picasso piece sets record for art sold at auction, Reuters, May 5, 2010
- Kimmelman, Michael: How the MoMA got the Van Gogh, New York Times, 09 October 1989.
- Marc Spiegler, he Hunt for the Red Collector, New York Magazine, 22 August 2006.
- Lot description and auction details of "Dora Maar au Chat" at Sotheby's website.
- The Pop master's highs and lows, The Economist, 26 November 2009.
- Cristina Ruiz and Sarah Thornton Roman Abramovich brings home the $86.3m Bacon and the $33.6m Freud, The Art Newspaper, 1 June 2008
- Lot description and auction details of "Triptych, 1976" at Sotheby's website.
- Carol Vogel, Works by Johns and de Kooning Sell for $143.5 Million, The New york Times, October 12, 2006
- Judd Tully, Auction; `Blue' Picasso Breaks Record at $51.7 Million, The Washington Post, Dec 1, 1989
- Carol Vogel, Inside Art: Buying a Warhol 'Marilyn', New York Times, 25 May 2007
- The Getty secures masterpiece portrait by Titian, a November 24, 2003 press release by the Getty Museum
- Will Bennett, The $70 million soldier, The Daily Telegraph, 23 February 2004
- Mark Rothko painting sets post-war auction record, The Daily Telegraph, 9 May 2012
- Lot description and auction details of "Le bassin aux nymphéas" at Christie's website
- . http://www.theartnewspaper.com/article.asp?id=7946.
- Lot description and auction details of "White Center" at Sotheby's website.
- Lot description and auction details of "Green Car Crash" at Christie's website
- Farah Nayeri, U.K. Buys Titian Diana Painting for 50 Million Pounds, Bloomberg, February 2, 2009
- Mike Wade, Titian deal paves way for next acquisition, The Sunday Times, 2 February 2009
- Funds secured for Titian painting, BBC News, 2 February 2009
- , The Art Newspaper, July 15 2011
- Salisbury, Stephan (November 14, 2006), A divisive deal, The Philadelphia Inquirer
- resold for £12m to Stavros Niarchos in 1993
- Lot description and auction details of "Femme aux bras croisés" at Christie's website
- Kelly Crow, Sotheby's Sells $68.9 Million Modigliani, Wall Street Journal, November 3, 2010
- Nu assis sur un divan auction details at Sotheby's
- Norma Quarles, Picasso headlines record-setting art auction, CNN.com, Nov 11, 1997
- Lee Rosenbaum, "Dr. Gachet" Sighting: It WAS Flöttl!, January 26, 2007
- Carol Vogel, A Gauguin and a van Gogh Change Hands, New York Times, Oct 7, 2005
- Carter B. Horsley, The Collection of Eleanore and Daniel Saidenberg
- China auction sees Qi Baishi painting sell for $65m
- The buyer of 422.5 Million Qi Baishi painting revealed
- Carol Vogel, Auction Records Fall at Phillips’s Sale of Contemporary Masters, NY Times, November 10, 2010
- Lot description and auction details of "Suprematist Composition" at Sotheby's website.
- Wang Meng painting auction for $62 million
- Carol Vogel, As Stocks Fall, Art Surges at a $315.8 Million Sale, NY Times, November 9, 2011