باراک اوباما (پدر)
از ویکیپدیا، دانشنامهٔ آزاد
|باراک حسین اوباما|
|زادروز||۱۸ ژوئن ۱۹۳۶
روستای کنیادهیانگ، منطقه راچائونیو، کنیا کلونی
|درگذشت||۲۴ نوامبر ۱۹۸۲ (۴۶ سال)
|علت مرگ||حادثهٔ رانندگی|
|آرامگاه||نیانگاوما کوجلو، سیایا، کنیا|
|از دانشگاه||دانشگاه هاوایی
|شناختهشده برای||پدر باراک اوباما، رئیسجمهور ایالات متحده|
|دین||بیخدایی (سابقاً اسلام)|
- Oywa, John; Olwenya, George. “Obama's dad and his many loves”. The Standard (Nairobi), 14 November 2008. Archived from the original on 23 January 2009. Retrieved 22 November 2008.
- Sanders, Edmund. “So alike and yet so different”. Los Angeles Times, 17 July 2008, A1. Retrieved 24 February 2009. “Obama's worsening drinking binges strained his career and marriage. "He would pass out on the doorstep," said Leo Odera Omolo, a former drinking buddy and friend of the family. "Ruth would complain he's getting out of hand." The couple divorced in the early 1970s.”
- Powell, Kimberly. “Ancestry of Barack Obama”. New York: ابوت.کام. Retrieved 4 March 2008.
- Obama, Barack. “My spiritual journey”. Time, 16 October 2006. Retrieved 5 March 2008. “My father was almost entirely absent from my childhood, having been divorced from my mother when I was 2 years old; in any event, although my father had been raised a Muslim, by the time he met my mother he was a confirmed atheist, thinking religion to be so much superstition.”
- Scott, Fornek and Greg Good. “The Obama family tree”. Chicago Sun-Times, 9 September 2007, 2B–3B.
- Crilly, Rob. “Life is good in my Nairobi slum, says Barack Obama's younger brother”. The Times (London), 22 August 2008, 37.
- Pflanz, Mike. “Barack Obama is my inspiration, says lost brother”. London: The Daily Telegraph, 21 August 2008. Retrieved 23 August 2008.
- “The President's Kin”. New York, 23 November 2009.
- Sheridan, Michael. “Barack Obama’s brother pushes Chinese imports on U.S.”. The Times (London), 27 July 2008, 27.
- Wikipedia contributors, "Barack Obama, Sr.," Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia, http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Barack_Obama,_Sr.&oldid=485396696 (accessed April 4, 2012).