پرش به محتوا
الگو:Citation Style documentation/journal
- work: Name of the source periodical; may be wikilinked if relevant. Displays in italics. Aliases: journal, newspaper, magazine, periodical.
- issue: When the publication is one of a series that is published periodically.
- When set, work changes the formatting of other parameters:
- title is not italicized and is enclosed in quotes.
- chapter is italicized and is not enclosed in quotes.
- location and publisher are enclosed in parentheses.
- page and pages do not show p. or pp.
- edition does not display.
- type does not display.