بلکجک_(تلفن همراه) یکنمونه از گوشیهای تلفن همراه سری I شرکت سامسونگ می باشد که توسط همین شرکت به بازار عرضه شدهاست.
The Samsung BlackJack, or Samsung SGH-i607, is a smartphone that was available through AT&T in the United States and Telstra in Australia.
Specifications from the Samsung website:
- Screen resolution: 320 x 240 px, 2.25 inches
- Input method: QWERTY keypad
- Operating System: Windows Mobile 5.0 (upgrade to 6 is available)
- Processor: 220 MHz Texas Instruments OMAP 1710
- Storage: External microSD slot
- Flash Memory: 64 MB RAM, 128 MB ROM
- Modes: Quad-band GSM (850, 900, 1800, and 1900)
- Data connection: 3G (UMTS and HSDPA) and 2G (EDGE and GPRS)
- Bluetooth 2.0
- 1.3 megapixel camera that can take photographs and videos
- Plays MP3, WMV, MP4 and 3GP media formats
- Battery: Removable 3.7 Volt Lithium-ion, 1,200 mAh, up to 5.5 hours of talk time and up to 11 days of standby
- Size: 4.45×2.32×0.4 inches
- Weight: 3.5 ounces
In January 2007 Research In Motion, creators of the BlackBerry handhelds, filed suit in United States federal court claiming the BlackJack trademark was too similar to the BlackBerry mark. They alleged that Samsung had named their smartphone with a word beginning with "Black" just to mislead the customers that would come to the cellphone stores with the intention to purchase a BlackBerry. A month later the two parties settled out of court. In January 2008, Rogers Wireless and Fido Solutions released the Blackjack II in Canada under the name Jack.
For handsets manufactured between November 2006 and February 2007, there is a known defect in the antenna assembly, causing a large number of dropped calls.
The successor to the BlackJack was the Samsung BlackJack II. It was available in the U.S. for AT&T and in Canada for Rogers.
- Award Winner from CTIA (Cellular Telecommunications Industry Association). "Best hardware from Smartphone/PDA category."
- Winner of comparison review from 'Samsung BlackJack and RIM BlackBerry 8800' by Cnet.