.ve is the Internet country code top-level domain (ccTLD) for Venezuela.
On 3 March 2009 the ISO 3166-1 code for Venezuela changed to reflect the VE used for the ccTLD.
Registrations are allowed without restrictions, only at the third level:
- .arts.ve - artistic and cultural institution
- .co.ve - a website originally ".com" ported to Venezuelan Spanish
- .com.ve - Venezuelan commercial entity
- .info.ve - informational sites
- .net.ve - network service providers
- .org.ve - non-profit organizations
- .radio.ve - radio stations
- .web.ve - individuals
The following second level domains allow restricted third level domain registrations:
- .gob.ve / .gov.ve - government-related websites
- .edu.ve - Venezuela based educational institutions
- .int.ve - International institutions
- .mil.ve - Venezuelan military institution
- .tec.ve - University of Technology
Internationalized domain names are available using the following Spanish characteres: á, é, í, ó, ú, ü, and ñ.
A number of second level domain names are in place, i.e., cha.ve, internet.ve, ipv6.ve, nic.ve