.kn is the Internet country code top-level domain (ccTLD) for Saint Kitts and Nevis. It is administered by the University of Puerto Rico, Central Administration.
.kn has been opened for global registration. The current registration fee for 2 years is US$225.
The registration page has been "Down for maintenance" since at least 2006.
Second level domains
Registrations are allowed directly at the second level, and there are also some third-level registrations beneath these second-level names:
- COM.KN: Commercial (unrestricted)
- NET.KN: Networks (unrestricted)
- ORG.KN: Organizations (unrestricted)
- EDU.KN: Educational institutions
- GOV.KN: Governmental institutions