حمیده خیرآبادی معروف به نادره و ملقب به مادر سینمای ایران (۱۳۰۳-۱۳۸۹) بازیگر سینمای ایران بود.
او زاده رشت در استان گیلان است. او مادر ثریا قاسمی دیگر بازیگر سینمای ایران است. این بازیگر باسابقهٔ سینمای ایران در سالهای پیش از انقلاب با نام هنری «نادره» هنرنمایی میکرد. وی در بامداد ۳۱ فروردین ۱۳۸۹ در سن ۸۶ سالگی و به علت کهولت سن  درگذشت.
او در سن ۱۳ سالگی ازدواج کرد و تحصیلاتش را تا دیپلم ادامه داد. در سال ۱۳۲۶ وارد تاتر و در سال ۱۳۳۲ با فیلم « میهنپرست» وارد سینما شد. او با اغاز موج نوی سینمای ایران در دهه چهل در بسیاری از اثار مهم کارگردانانی چون داریوش مهرجویی و مسعود کیمیایی و علی حاتمی بازی کرد.
از جمله مجموعههای تلویزیونی خیرآبادی میتوان به «پدرسالار» ، «تلخ و شیرین» ، «خانه سبز» ، «همه فرزندان من» اشاره کرد. مراسم خاکسپاری او در سکوت خبری در ۳۱ فرودین در بهشت زهرا برگزار شد.
رکورد شرکت در فیلم[ویرایش]
خیرآبادی در طول فعالیت هنری خود، بیش از ۱۵۳ فیلم سینمایی را در کارنامه خود دارد که از این نظر میان بازیگران ایرانی رکورددار است.
خیرآبادی سه بار نامزد دریافت سیمرغ بلورین بهترین بازیگر نقش مکمل از جشنواره فیلم فجر شد.
حمیده خیرآبادی به همراه دختر (ثریا قاسمی) و نوهاش
پیوند به بیرون[ویرایش]
December 21, 1924
||April 19, 2010
||Theatre and film actress
Hamideh Kheirābādi (Persian: حمیده خیرآبادی) (born 21 December 1924, Rasht – died 19 April 2010, Tehran) was a celebrated Iranian film and theatre actress. She played in more than 200 feature films and in over 20 television series. Inside Iran, she is affectionately referred to as Nādereh and Mother of the Iranian Cinema.
Hamideh Kheirābādi was born in Rasht, the capital of the Gilan Province, Iran. Whereas she married at the very young age of 13, she continued with her studies and completed her secondary-school education. In the middle of the 1950s she divorced from her husband and lived thereafter with her daughter, Sorayyā Ghāsemi (born 1940). Kheirābādi's acting career began in 1947 with theatre.
Hamideh Kheirābādi worked with a large number of celebrated Iranian film directors, such as Ali Hatami, Dariush Mehrjoui, Masud Kimiai, Mohsen Makhmalbaf, Sirus Alvand, Sirus Moghaddam and Tahmineh Milani. She was thrice nominated for the Crystal Simorgh Prize. During the second Iranian Celebration of Screen Actors, held on 5 January 2008 at Tehran's Arikeh-ye Iranian Hall, Kheirābādi was honoured with a Lifetime Achievement Award.
Kheirabadi with her daughter, Soraya and her granddaughter, Parmida
It has been reported that plans had been made that after six years of absence from acting,Kheirābādi would appear before camera on 23 April 2010, playing the role of herself in a series named The Land of the People (Zamin-e Ensān-hā), directed by Abolhasan Dāvoudi.
Hamideh Kheirābādi died at her home in Tehran on Monday night, 19 April 2010, at the age of 86. The cause for her death has been given as brain stroke. Ms Kheirābādi was buried in Section 66 of Behesht-e Zahra Cemetery in Tehran, on Tuesday 20 April 2010.
A very extensive filmography of Hamideh Kheirābādi can be found on the Gilaki Wikipedia. At present a less extensive filmography of Hamideh Kheirābādi is available at the Persian Wikipedia. What follows is only a selected filmography.
- Amir Arsalān-e Nāmdār (Amir Arsalān the Great), 1955, directed by Shāpour Yāsami.
- Almās 33 (Diamond 33), 1967, directed by Dariush Mehrjoui
- Reza Motorcyclist (Reza Motori) (1970) - directed by Masoud Kimiai
- Wood Pigeon (Toghi) (1970) - directed by Ali Hatami
- Bābā Shamal (Bābā Shamal), 1971, directed by Ali Hatami
- Mehdi in Black and Hot Mini Pants, 1972
- Shab-e Aftābi (The Sunny Night), 1977, directed by Sirus Alvand
- Ejāreh-neshin-hā (The Tenants), 1986, directed by Dariush Mehrjoui
- Mādar (Mother), 1989, directed by Ali Hatami
- Bach'che'hā-ye Talāgh (The Children of Divorce), 1989, directed by Tahmineh Milani
- Bānu (The Lady), 1991, directed by Dariush Mehrjoui
- Honarpisheh (The Actor), 1992, directed by Mohsen Makhmalbaf
- Soroud-e Tavallod (The Birthday-song), 2004, directed by Ali Ghavitan
- Pedar-sālār (The Paternalist), 1993, directed by Akbar Khājavi
- Khāneh-ye Sabz (The Green Home), 1996, directed by Bijan Birang and Masoud Rassām
- ^ According to a this report by Fars News Agency, in Persian, dated Monday 19 April 2010, this number should be 150.
- ^ Nādereh appears to have been the artistic name of Ms Kheirābādi before the Iranian Revolution of 1979. Aside from this, and importantly, Nādereh is the feminine form of the noun nāder, meaning rare, exceptional, inimitable, exquisite and precious.
- ^ Hamideh Kheirābādi, the valued actress of cinema died yesterday night, in Persian, Official Site of The House of Cinema (Khāneh-ye Cinamā), 20 April 2010: .
- ^ A mother with an unforgettable smile, in Persian, Mehr News Agency, 20 April 2010: .
- ^ Hamideh Kheirābādi, the "Nādereh" of the Iranian cinema and television, died, in Persian, Radio Farda, 20 April 2010: .
- ^ Mother of Iranian cinema Hamideh Kheirabadi dies at 86, Tehran Times, Wednesday 21 April 2010: .
- ^ The sadness as intensive as the ingenious smiles of the mother of the Iranian cinema, in Persian, Khabar Online, Tuesday 20 April 2010: .
- ^ The sadness as intensive as the ingenious smiles of the mother of the Iranian cinema, ibid.
- ^ Section 66 is not The Artists' Section of Behesht-e Zahra Cemetery where normally artists are buried. According the Tehran Times (Wednesday, 21 April 2010), this was in conformity with Kheirabadi's own wish to be buried next to the graves of her departed family members. See: Mother of Iranian cinema Hamideh Kheirabadi dies at 86, Tehran Times, ibid.
- ^ Hamideh Kheirābādi, Gilaki Wikipedia.
- ^ Hamideh Kheirābādi, Persian Wikipedia.
- Filmography at irancinema.ir
- Hamideh Kheirabadi, IMDb: The Internet Movie Database.
- Mother of Iranian cinema Hamideh Kheirabadi dies at 86, Tehran Times, Wednesday 21 April 2010: .
- Some photographs, published by Iranian Students' News Agency, ISNA, taken in Behesht-e Zahra cemetery on Tuesday 20 April 2010: (1), (2), (3). Photograph (1) shows the graveside immediately after the burial. Photograph (2) shows Sorayyā Ghāsemi (r) in conversation with Ali Nasirian (l); the person in the middle is not identified. Photograph (3) shows the graveside of Ms Hamideh Kheirābādi, with Ali Nasirian sitting on the right.
- A photo-reportage, by Fars News Agency, of the memorial service of Ms Hamideh Kheirābādi, held in Vali-yye Asr Mosque in Tehran, on Thursday 22 April 2010: .