بلکجک II (تلفن همراه) یکنمونه از گوشیهای تلفن همراه سری I شرکت سامسونگ می باشد که توسط همین شرکت به بازار عرضه شدهاست.
The Samsung BlackJack II, or Samsung SGH-i617, is a smartphone available through AT&T in the United States. It is the successor to the Samsung BlackJack. Canadian version, SGH-i616 is marketed as "Samsung Jack" by Rogers and Fido. The phone has since been succeeded by the Samsung Epix.
The phone comes in black, burgundy, blue, & pink.
Specifications from the Samsung website:
- Screen size: 2.4 inches
- Screen resolution: 320 x 240 pixels, 65K color TFT display
- Input method: QWERTY keypad with backlight and jog wheel
- Operating System: Windows Mobile 6 (can now be updated to Windows Mobile 6.1)
- Processor: 260 MHz Texas Instruments OMAP 1710
- Storage: External microSD slot, supports up to 4 GB SDHC cards
- Voice Commands (When Updated to Windows Mobile 6.1)
- Flash Memory: 128 MB RAM, 256 MB ROM
- Modes: Quad-band GSM (850, 900, 1800, and 1900)
- Data connection: 3G (UMTS and HSDPA at 850,1900,2100 MHz. Canadian version, SGH-i616 does not support UMTS 2100, only 850/1900, which makes 3G speeds not accessible in Europe) and 2G (EDGE and GPRS)
- Bluetooth 2.0
- 2.0 megapixel camera that can take photographs and videos
- Supported video formats: MPEG4, H.263, WMV
- Battery: Removable 3.7 Volt Lithium-ion, 1,700 mAh, up to 7 hours of talk time and up to 14 days of standby
- Size: 4.4 x 2.3 x 0.4 inches
- Weight: 3.52 ounces
- Upper indicator-light color meanings:
- Purple: message sent/received
- Blue: Bluetooth activated/deactivated/Alarm
- Amber: problem with connection
- Red: charging or battery low
- Green: fully charged
- Home Screen Status Indicators:
- 3G: connected to 3G service
- E: connected to EDGE service
- G: connected to WAP service
- Wi-fi: Yes "Good quality"