Hello Uw-copyright-new, and welcome to Wikipedia. While we appreciate your contributions to Wikipedia, there are certain things you must keep in mind about using information from sources to avoid copyright and plagiarism issues here.
- You can only copy/translate a small amount of a source, and you must mark what you take as a direct quotation with double علامت گفتاوردs (") and cite the source using an یادکرد درخط. You can read about this at ویکیپدیا:محتوای غیرآزاد in the sections on "text". See also Help:Referencing for beginners, for how to cite sources here.
- Aside from limited quotation, you must put all information in your own words and structure, in proper paraphrase. Following the source's words too closely can create مشکلات کپیرایت, so it is not permitted here; see Wikipedia:Close paraphrasing. (There is a college-level introduction to paraphrase, with examples, hosted by the Online Writing Lab of Purdue.) Even when using your own words, you are still, however, asked to cite your sources to تأییدپذیری the information and to demonstrate that the content is not تحقیق دستاول.
- Our primary policy on using copyrighted content is ویکیپدیا:حق تکثیر. You may also want to review ویکیپدیا:کپیکاری.
- If you own the copyright to the source you want to copy or are a legally designated agent, you may be able to license that text so that we can publish it here. Understand, though, that unlike many other sites, where a person can license their content for use there and retain non-free ownership, that is not possible at Wikipedia. Rather, the release of content must be irrevocable, to the world, into the مالکیت عمومی (PD) or under a راهنمای حق تکثیر copyright license. Such a release must be done in a verifiable manner, so that the authority of the person purporting to release the copyright is evidenced. See Wikipedia:Donating copyrighted materials.
- In very rare cases (that is, for sources that are PD or compatibly licensed) it may be possible to include greater portions of a source text. However, please seek help at Wikipedia:Media copyright questions, the درخواست راهنمایی or the چایخانه before adding such content to the article. 99.9% of sources may not be added in this way, so it is necessary to seek confirmation first. If you do confirm that a source is public domain or compatibly licensed, you will still need to provide full attribution; see Wikipedia:Plagiarism for the steps you need to follow.
- Also note that Wikipedia articles may not be copied or translated without attribution. If you want to copy or translate from another Wikipedia project or article, you must follow the copyright attribution steps in ویکیپدیا:خودآموز (ترجمه). See also Wikipedia:Copying within Wikipedia.
It's very important that contributors understand and follow these practices, as policy requires that people who persistently do not must be قطع دسترسی from editing. If you have any questions about this, you are welcome to leave me a message on my talk page. Thank you.
|ویرایشگران میتوانند در صفحات تمرین (ایجاد | آینه) و آزمایشی (ایجاد) این الگو را آزمایش کنند.|
لطفاً ردهها را به زیرصفحهٔ /توضیحات بیافزایید. زیرصفحههای این الگو.